Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Do you have any strong desire to something? To some thing that leads you to a successful future? Well, I think all of us do! I can tell that because if you don't, your life would go in the wrong way! But if you do, your IN!!! Dreaming is not forbidden. I't's for free!!!


I always DREAM. I dream for the sake of ME. I dream for the sake of my FAMILY. I dream for the sake of EVERYONE. My dream is just simple. I just want to have a peaceful but successful future. I want to be a successful ACCOUNTANT. Why? It's because I want to serve The public as their accountant. I want to help my country, my society and my nationality to be more progressive. I want also to help myself and my family from low living to a higher kind of living.




Dreaming Is For Free!





Just Make Sure That It Is Possible To Attain!



No comments: